United Warriors Of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin..Moderators

Go down

Admin..Moderators Empty Admin..Moderators

Post  Bones Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:03 am

Ok one very obvious fact is that people like power. Power is a positive thing but can be used in a negative way.
Rules:
1) Those people having marty, gl and last stand will get a kick only after they have been warned at least 2 times by specifically saying his name and telling him to remove the perk or attachment not allowed. Also starting from me too when im angry, lets stop saying ... remove that perk noob. thats not allowed anymore. I only used to say that when i get really pissed.

2) I'm the one making the admins and mods so please stop spamming my xfire saying I want to be mod or I want to be and admin. Worse is saying gimme admin file now! Also people who have been given mod file are to keep it for themselves ONLY.

3) Both mods and admins cannot kick for what they see a bad/noobish perk. For example i heard that people banned for juggernaut.

4) When a war is in our server, we don't kick opponents because they are winning!

5) Another rule is to kick those who advertise a particular clan, server ip, or a website.

6) Only temp ban those who have gl, marty or last stand after they come back and you have already warned and kicked them. Someone who keeps advertising and hass already been kicked may be temp banned. Never perm ban marty, gl, ls or advertising (admins)

7) hackers may be given straight temp ban, or if an admin is online ask him to perm ban. An admin may only perm ban by going in server himself and being sure that he is hacking.

8 ) Someone who says something about our members or our clan can be kicked straight away. Someone talking in a foreign language against our clan or members may be kicked too. Continuing can lead to temp ban.

Consequences:
1) Giving mod file or admin file to someone else may lead to being removed from admin or mod for a period of time.

2) Temp banning marty, GL or Ls at first sight and even worse without warnings you will be given warning

3) kicking and banning just cause you feel like too will lead t o warning too.

4) Just kick yourself not ask others to kick cause you'll be a mod or admin for nothing.

3 warnings = removed from mod for 3 days.
6 warnings = removed from mod for 6 days
more warnings may lead to worse consequences such as removed mod file for an indefinite amount of time!

Only the mature guys will be taken in to be mod or admin and every mod or new admin that we will put in our server will be on a trial.

Even head admins may have their admin files taken so no preferences.
Bones
Bones
Bones
Admin

https://clanuwd-cod4.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum